“Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be”. – Anonymous “When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new". – Dalai Lama “Find joy in the journey”. – Thomas S. Monson “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears, bears will kill you”. – Anonymous These are just a few of my favorite quotes that make me smile, help me breath and remember what my goals are. Whether it’s a drive in the Palouse, a hike at Elk River Falls or playing cards against humanity with friends. Whatever you fancy make sure while you are in law school, to take time out for yourself. Remember these things that make you smile. This is a must. There have been many times while attending to the grindstone of law school that I have forgotten to sit up, breath and look outside. And while you may feel that ting of guilt of doing something besides homework that actually makes you smile, just remember to keep calm and adventure on and remember to take time to do what makes your soul happy.