As I walked to school today, I realized just how close we are to the end of the semester and exams. Law school has a funny way of making time seem to both stretch and shrink at the same time, and this semester has been no exception. There has never been enough time to get everything done to the impossibly high standards I set for myself, and yet it also seems like weeks and months go on forever. My law school experience has taught me a great deal about time management, specifically regarding priorities. Before my wife and I moved up to Moscow, her boss tried to convince her to stay. An attorney (and by extension, a former law student), she reasoned that there was no point for my wife to move to Moscow with me. Law school is time consuming, and the two of us would never see each other. The sensible thing is to live apart for a while and continue steady employment while having weekend visits. Reflecting on that advice now, I can see the element of truth in her perspective (she had been a married law student). However, like most blanket statements, it is only true to an extent. Because law school can be such a stressful and busy time, I have found that the most important part of my day (as well as the highlight of it) is the time that I take every evening to go home for dinner and family time. The time that I can be free of the pressures of school is more valuable than I ever could have imagined. Additionally, taking Saturdays off every week has done so much for my ability to recharge and refocus on a weekly basis. It can be a challenge to force myself to be away from something I believe to be of immediate importance, but I must also consider law school within the perspective of the rest of my life. I will be a law student for three years. I will be a husband for the rest of my life.