I can't believe it has been an entire year! I know we all say this but it really does fly by. One year ago, I couldn't wait quit my jobs and begin a new chapter in my life. I was both excited and frightened to begin law school. Of course, I made the mistake of watching Paper Chase and readingĀ One LĀ the week before I came to Moscow and learned I didn't need to be scared :) One of the best things about U of I Law is the people. You will make so many friends at orientation and chances are, you will lose sight of your fears and become more excited to embark on a new journey together. As you continue through the year, some days will be easy and others will seem endlessly difficult. Just remember, everyone is in the same boat and don't be afraid to look to friends for support. It will just strengthen the special bond that the few of us are privileged to share. It has been such a wonderful summer and I can't believe it's time to start packing, ordering books, and buying school supplies! While I could be home with loved ones, camp, barbecue, and go to concerts forever, I am actually getting excited to go back and see my friends and meet the new incoming class! If any of you feel lost or have any questions, please don't hesitate to grab me in the halls. But until then, enjoy the last few weeks of summer as much as you can :D